viet in nigeria

this blog chronicles my internship in jos, nigeria. i will be working at faith alive, one of the few sites in nigeria that provides antiretroviral drugs to HIV positives. this free clinic was founded in 1996 by dr. chris isichei and his wife, mercy.

i am a uc berkeley graduate student in the school of public health, studying infectious diseases with an international health speciality area.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

suggestions?

i am in the process of packing up my current apartment and moving to my newer apartment. with all this fuss, i will not have a chance to pack for nigeria until the very few days before i fly out of LAX. i have begun to think about what i should bring with me, though. my goal is to pack very lightly. but how does one pack lightly for a 10 week stay? i would appreciate any and all suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home